Heading down on Sunday…..

• prieser
    Byron, MN

Who/what/where/when/how……:-)

Thinking about the Redwing area, north and south – maybe the back channel as well. Anyone have any insight for me….I am actually more nervous than I should be, but it has been a good 4-5 years since I’ve navigated or fished that section of water. It will feel good to be back, pitchin, jiggin, rappin on the ole Mississippi.

Of course I will need exact coordinates and over head maps downloaded on here. Pictures of lures, bait and precise descriptions of presentation. If you’d like to leave gas/bait money at the landing in an envelope with my name on it, please feel free.

HE, HE, HE….hopefully you know I’m clowning around.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

How did you do Bob?

I didn’t pull into the resort until 2:30am Sunday Morning… didn’t see you. LOL!

prieser
    Byron, MN

I was going to call you Sunday afternoon, when we did our drive by (Everts) your truck and trailer looked to be taking a nap as well……

Quiet day to say the least. We enjoyed the day none the less, can’t catch them from the couch.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I gave the truck and boat the day off. Lenny and I went out to burn up some Advil chasing the toothy ones.

Since I didn’t expect to catch anything we had a 200% success rate.

Beautiful day to be on the water for this time of year no matter what!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.