Had to scratch that itch

• DWSDave31
    Southern WI

When temps drop 30° in one day it’s time to scratch the ice inch. I through on the bibs and started the ice auger to get a good test feel

Needless to say I just made myself even more impatient for first ice to come around

deertracker

Hopefully you won’t need to scratch that itch for real for awhile!
    DT

Duke M

Nothing wrong with Dave’s thinking. I’ll be working on the hovercraft right after a little ND duck hunting. I’m hoping for a repeat of last year’s early start, November 29th on Pool 9.

Duke

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Nothing wrong with Dave’s thinking. I’ll be working on the hovercraft right after a little ND duck hunting. I’m hoping for a repeat of last year’s early start, November 29th on Pool 9.

Duke

I’m with Duke on this one just want to be prepared and if things go the way they did last year and I will be grinning ear to ear from Thanksgiving to well after Easter D and this is the first year I have everything I wanted besides a thermal 2man and some TUCR rods but there is always Christmas and my Birthday shortly after )

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Duke !!!
    Good luck with your ducks !!!
    Looking forward to hitting the ice with you again this season !!

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Dave you got the bug bad. LOL. By first ice your going to drive yourself nuts. We will probably have safe ice up here before you will get it down there so If I get a day off I will be calling you. Maybe have to make a shield to block your view of the Lx-7 or you will be wanting one of them also. That was a great move from the LX-5 my only regret was having to sell you the 5 to get the 7. LOL

Boss Hawg
    Inactive
    Brainerd Lakes Area

I have the itch too, I find myself checking the Ice Fishing forums a lot more the last couple weeks. My house is coming home next week, it’s a lot easier to work on them when it’s above freezing than below.

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

I already have a line on a LX-7

ElFuegoOnIce

I have everything ready except I need to build a smitty sled.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.