Great Customer Service From Crosman

• Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Yep, the air-gun mfr. Had a C02 pistol that a friend gave me which wouldn’t hold C02. I’m pretty sure it’s just a seal, so I did an internet search. Lot’s of places that wanted $5.99 plus shipping for what amounts to a beveled O’ring that’s flat on the back-side. I was willing to pay that, but thought I’d check with the mfr. first. Had a great conversation with the customer service rep, and I bought 2 for the price of $1.05 each, then some C02, and shipping was $4 from way over in New York. He was helpful, gave some good advice, and prices were extremely reasonable compared to what I found from other re-sellers online.

While this experience shouldn’t be rare, companies that support their customers well should know that there’s value in it! Happy that there’s outdoors companies out there with this philosophy!

Joel

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I was just thinking this weekend that I should get one of those. I wish someone would give me one! )

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I wasted about $5 in C02, and 2 hours on Youtube with cheap/quick fixes before eventually admitting defeat and being forced to order parts. It’s old, and who knows how well it’ll work when in tip-top shape, but it should be fun!

Joel

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Had similar experience with Crosman about 13 years ago on a plastic bolt for my very old .22 pump air gun. That was when I said hey this internet thing is pretty cool.

Noah Apples

Absolutely. It is so refreshing to see companies that are willing to provide customer service and see it function as a positive to the bottom line for their business (not just a PR stunt)
    Uline is amazing. The phone never rings when I call them and a real human picks up the phone right away! As a result I order anything I can from them and am willing to pay a premium for it.

There are several start-ups that are committed to customer service as well which is great including:
    Harrys
    Chubbies
    Birksun

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.