Game Fair 100 Yard Archery Shoot-Off

• Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Has anybody tried to shoot this in years past? I gave it a shot last year and hit it but never went back for the final shoot on Sunday. I hit it again this year, and was thinking about going back for the Sunday Shoot-Off. It sounds like there are a few real ringers out there.

Attachments:
    1. Screen-Shot-2014-08-11-at-2.25.39-PM.png

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

For a $1000 bucks, I think I can make the Sunday shoot…..IF I qualified.

sktrwx2200

cal,
    if only it were a rippin rap chucking contest you would be the undisputed champion.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

cal,
    if only it were a rippin rap chucking contest you would be the undisputed champion.

Sounds like a perfect event for SBC to host…..

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Are you REALLY asking or was this just a StealthGloat post?

Nice shooting, you big stealthgloater. ;-). Yes, you should go back for the final. You’ll be in some pretty lofty company.

Grouse

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Are you REALLY asking or was this just a StealthGloat post?

Nice shooting, you big stealthgloater. ;-). Yes, you should go back for the final. You’ll be in some pretty lofty company.

Grouse

For the longest time there I couldn’t figure out what a stealth goat was….a little slow. I think the shoot off had 45 people in it as I found out…so there is a lot of company. I also learned that the winner went 1 and done 4 or 5 times. Yep…have my work cut out.

xecute

$1000????

Why was I not informed of this. :-/

I knew they had the shoot but didn’t know it was for $1000. Thats pretty sweet. Next year I will definetely throw my hat in.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

How big is the target? It would have to be as big as a house for me to hit it at 100 yds. -)

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

I think it’s a 10 in dia. balloon.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I think it’s a 10 in dia. balloon.

Wow. That is incredible. We have an end of year shoot off in our archery league and continue to move the distance back until there is one person left (winner takes the pot). They normally go back to about 80 yds and keep shooting until someone misses. I don’t think I have made it past 60 yds. -)

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

Did you go shoot this?
    Stan

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Never did actually! I messed up my ankle the friday before I was going to shoot. Walking and standing was out of the question for awhile.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.