Cabela’s Employee Pricing?

• jd318
    Participant
    NE Nebraska

I got a card in the mail the other day with a Promo Code that will allow employee pricing on “In-Store” purchases. Anybody get one of these before? How much of a discount is it? Is the pricing good for everything purchased that day?

Thanks.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

It varies by product. Clothing with the Cabela’s logo will have the most savings. Crankbaits and items with minimal mark-up will have the least savings. Their Customer service is great about looking up the discounts on a product for you.

Steve Plantz
    Participant
    SE MN

Thanks for the post I got the same card the other day as well and was wondering the same thing, might have to make a trip over there as I am in need of some new camo shirts for deer hunting.

waldog10
    Participant

I called the Prairie du Chien Cabela’s yesterday about this. She said the discount is from 5% to 25%. With the cabela brand products having the largest discount

jd318
    Participant
    NE Nebraska

Thanks. If I make a trip, is there any way to see what the price is before checking out? Or do you just “get what you get?”

Dan Berger
    Participant
    NE Iowa

Just take the item to one of the other registers throughout the store and give them the sku number with your card and they will look it up for you.

jd318
    Participant
    NE Nebraska

Thanks, Dan.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.