Fishing oulet store in Spirit Lake, IA?

• Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Hey guys, might be headed by that way this weekend. I was thinking there was a factory fishing store or something near the Okoboji area in NW Iowa. Am I right on that? If so, could anyone tell me about it (location, hours, etc)? Thanks!

casygram
    Participant
    DeWitt, IA

Store phone number is 1-800-374-7158.

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

A response inside of 12 minutes. Don’t ya just love IDO?

Thanks- I will give them a call today.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Heres their website…

FFO

big G

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Quote:

Heres their website…

FFO

big G

Actually, I got an email reply back from FFO, and here’s what he said:

There is a Fisherman’s Factory Outlet that is located in Spirit Lake Iowa that is very similar to our site. They are part of Pure Fishing, but they have a different inventory and pricing than we do.

They are open:

Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm
    Saturday 7am to 5pm
    Sunday 11am to 5pm

Looks like they are two different companies. Based on other info I received, plus this, I’ll spend the extra time elsewhere it appears. Damn.

casygram
    Participant
    DeWitt, IA

The number I gave you is for the store you are looking for. The FF0 web address is for the internet “store”. They are not the same. The store in Spirit Lake has lots of stuff at usually better prices than the web. Recommend you visit the “real” store and not get the two confused.

Charlie

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

I know the store in Spirit Lake, was right across from the Berkeley Factory, at least it was in 2001… I used to go there daily, when I was working in Jackson for awhile. They definitely had different stuff coming in almost hourly… everyday, you could find a new treat !!! I would not discourage you from visiting the store, I only posted the site, because there are deals to be had there, for future use. Definitely hit the outlet

big G

shaley
    Participant
    Milford IA

If your lucky you can get great deals there, I got my daughter a New reconditioned Techna AV for $20. Always worth the look if your in the area.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.