missing airplane

• moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

For 200 passengers, you have to wonder why there isn’t any cell phone calls

Few days ago on the news missing passengers phones still ringing when family members call.
    When I first heard there was no trace of debris in the waters, my first thought it has landed somewhere…Africa

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

Quote:

For 200 passengers, you have to wonder why there isn’t any cell phone calls

Few days ago on the news missing passengers phones still ringing when family members call.
    When I first heard there was no trace of debris in the waters, my first thought it has landed somewhere…Africa

Well.. If you ever complained about having poor cell coverage… try having cell coverage 1000 miles from land and the nearest cell tower! And at 30,000 feet… regardless of being over land… NO signal. This was covered in the news pretty thoroughly as far as cell coverage goes.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I agree Dave, the only option they had is expand the search area for the ocean and they did a couple days ago. The news this morning said they had enough fuel to reach Beijing but more in reserve incase they had to stay in the air for awhile longer where they maybe could have flow a few hundred miles more?. Its going to be interesting where they do find it at, if they do. The Chinese are now sending an investigation group to Malasia because they think their dragging their feet or not doing it correctly. The news just said it had enough fuel to reach southern Kazikstan, the commentator just said its looking more and more like a hijacking.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Sounds like they narrowed the investigation.

Quote:

Investigators have concluded that at least one person with considerable flying experience flew the missing Malaysia Airlines jet off course for seven hours in a “deliberate action” after turning off its communication systems

~ Malaysian PM

So now we have the possibility of

– A Pilot
    – A Hijacker
    – A Terrorist

If it was the pilot, why? I highly doubt it.

Hijackers and terrorist seem the most likely now. Hijackers will be looking for a ransom or something. Why have they not made contact?

Terrorists. If no one has claimed responsibility and terrorism requires terror, lets assume they want to fly it into a building some day. This will require fuel, which I assume will be hard to monitor and trace. If they want to use it as a bomb, I am not sure how far they will get. Once they are in the air, I assume that it would be difficult to go undetected. Its pretty easy to go undetected over an ocean, but not once you approach land.

Maybe this is a dry run?

Maybe I am a half full kind of guy, but I think this ends with a rescue mission in the middle of the night. I still have a hard time believing that the international community has no idea where it is. I think the search missions are also false flags to make it look like no one knows where it is. Either that or it was a dry run that ended in a crash somewhere.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

maybe it didn’t even take off

PB2

Quote:

Hijackers and terrorist seem the most likely now. Hijackers will be looking for a ransom or something. Why have they not made contact?

It was Hi-jacked and crashed in the ocean….

remember the term Let’s Roll!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Case closed!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Just maybe if it ends up in a country where their considered terrorist friendly, they will send in the seals to destroy the plane, maybe a drone with a few missles attached? to get rid of it. If its sitting on a runway or in a hanger its a sitting duck if the free world wants it. What would be cool if its sitting somewhere and a covert operation actually flew it out of the country and back to Malasia.

meestro

Quote:

Just maybe if it ends up in a country where their considered terrorist friendly, they will send in the seals to destroy the plane, maybe a drone with a few missles attached? to get rid of it. If its sitting on a runway or in a hanger its a sitting duck if the free world wants it. What would be cool if its sitting somewhere and a covert operation actually flew it out of the country and back to Malasia.

If this was hijacked by terrorists there is no chance they plan to leaver it out in the elements…. they have a hangar to hide it

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

Quote:

If this was hijacked by terrorists there is no chance they plan to leaver it out in the elements…. they have a hangar to hide it

So in hangar ..radar not able to detect a plane in it? If that’s the case then it’s in a hangar in Africa.

meestro

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So in hangar ..radar not able to detect a plane in it? If that’s the case then it’s in a hangar in Africa.

All I am saying is any group of people who are sophisticated to pull this off certainly can hide the 777 somewhere in the world without any trouble

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

This is all very confusing now. It’s been a long time for no wreckage to have appeared. No reports of people seeing any jets in flames, traveling low or crashing. So I assume it landed. If it landed though, where and why? Unless there was a person of interest on board, there is no reason for any civilized nation to do this or give shelter to someone who would. So then if you go with hijacked, then why hasn’t a group come out and made demands?

desperado

Quote:

Case closed!

the rest of the story

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Quote:

Looks like Glenn forgot his shovel, what is he going to lean on now?

WE USE THE BREAK ROOM!!!!!!

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

aka, the latrine

PB2

Getting back on pointe here.

Now that we know the pilot or pilots were for sure involved in the crime.

Where’s the damn plane boss?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

aka, the latrine

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I think it’s D.B. Cooper. Heck of a curtain call.

Viewing 18 posts - 61 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.