Hi All

• Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all. Wendy and I are wondering if anybody has some ideas for a good mild weather type jacket. Hope you all are doing well
    Wil and Wendy.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Totally depends on what you’re looking for. Me, I like to get the softshell jackets. Typically they can be found for mild weather. The bonus is they are typically windprood and have a decent level of water resistance.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

What about the new IDO Hoodie

tucrs
    NW Metro

Striker Brands Performance Jackets. Awesome Jackets for fishing and any outdoors activity. I wear mine all year!!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Not sure if cabelas still makes them but I have a guidesheild jacket that I wear the heck out of. It isn’t the guidewear rain gear but it works for brief periods out in a light rain. Light fleece lining with a neoprene feeling outter shell. Had it for years and wear it all the time and it has held up very well.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I highly recommend a Stormbloc by Drift Creek. Insulated, hooded, soft. I recently aquired two and they are sweet. I cant stop wearing it. Just the right size for cool weather. Cold weather with the right layering and waterproof. I fell in love with them when trying my buddys on our Winni trip when it wasnt super cold and snowing hard all day.

Trent W
    Chatfield, MN

My wife and I both have Columbia Bugaboo jackets. The jacket has a fleece liner that can be worn by itself, a breathable waterproof shell that can be worn by itself or combine the shell and liner to create a very warm, wind and rain proof jacket. We wear ours during all seasons except the coldest part of winter and the heat of summer.

muskeye
    Duluth, Mn

Stormbloc by Drift Creek

Those look pretty nice, any local retailers carry them?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Stormbloc by Drift Creek
    Those look pretty nice, any local retailers carry them?

Not that I have found. I am still trying to figure that out. I was lucky enough to get mine through a “connection”.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.