In-Depth Outdoors Hoodies Now Available

• FryDog62

I agree, stay the high quality route. However if you do find a suitable gray material…sign me up!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Got anything with a catfish on it?

Looking Good James!

Yes, and it comes with a free bowl of soup…

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

First week of December. Here’s a pic of the sample I just approved. I think they turned out SaWEET!

Just came across this today, looks VERY nice! Are they 1/2 price to members with December birthdays? Seriously though, these will be a big hit!

Aquaholic
    WI

Quote:

First week of December. Here’s a pic of the sample I just approved. I think they turned out SaWEET!

awesome

big-china
    Canada

Hey just curious if you would send these bad boys up to Manitoba, Canada? Or just bring a bunch when you guys come up in March.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Hey just curious if you would send these bad boys up to Manitoba, Canada? Or just bring a bunch when you guys come up in March.

I’ve sent more than a few up to Canada. Shoot me your mailing addy to my email and I’ll get you a quote on the shipping. [email protected]

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I’ve been hemmin’ & hawin’ and finally pulled the trigger.
    They are VERY nice sweatshirts! Glad with my choice.

scmelik
    South Dakota

that is a sweet looking hat. I am not much of a hat person even in the winter. Any chances of coming out with a IDO visor?

Hock
    De Pere Wi

It costs 70 bones for Under armour Sweatshirts and everyone has one or two. I would gladly pay 70 bucks for something of quality that only a few have.

moestavern10
    St. Paul, MN

just wondering, will the hats and sweatshirts be available at the ice show?

william44
    NULL

James,So how else and with what else do you layer with to keep warm. I watch the show and can’t believe your not freezeing. I did just order the hoodie.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

just wondering, will the hats and sweatshirts be available at the ice show?

Absolutely. Stop in to the Tuned Up Custom Rods booth and have a look. They’ll have both the hoodies and hats available.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James,So how else and with what else do you layer with to keep warm. I watch the show and can’t believe your not freezeing. I did just order the hoodie.

I layer with a t shirt and this base layer from Cabelas under my hoodie.

Cabelas Base Layer

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Actually like all TV stars they keep James in a nice heated ice house until Will or someone hooks a fish for him, then James runs out for a quick photo shot and back into the heated house.

I don’t know what it is, I just can’t leave the easy ones alone.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually like all TV stars they keep James in a nice heated ice house until Will or someone hooks a fish for him, then James runs out for a quick photo shot and back into the heated house.

I don’t know what it is, I just can’t leave the easy ones alone.

If it only was that easy. Even better if the editors could figure out a way for me to stay in studio in front of a green screen and catch fish out of a kiddie pool then edit it all to look like we went out in the cold.

Truth be told I love being outside in the winter. Dealing with the cold temps is half the challenge that makes it all fun and very rewarding when we’re able to put together a good show despite tough conditions.

Of course the camera guys do have their little running jokes they like to throw at us guys on camera when we’re not holding up our end of the bargain. One of their favorites any time the fishing is slow they’ll do a 3-2-1 countdown and say “cue the fish” expecting us to catch fish on demand. Again, if only it was that easy.

fygr8

Got my new hoodie yesterday and the fit is perfect. Sleeves are even long enough! 6’7″ x 230 = 2XL FYI

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Quote:

Quote:

Cabelas Base Layer

T-shirt under or over the E.C.W.C.S.?

Just curious, Thanks!

rip n flutter
    north saskatchewan

hello to all IDO staff members, and a very happy new year. i am new to the member forum and all i can tell you is that IDO is the best interactive fishing information out there.i look forward to reading and watching and interacting with forum members for tips and great advice.keep up the great work.now to a question that i have, i live in saskatchewan, canada and was wondering if i could possibly get one of those hoodies sent to me up here.if you could please reply with some details that would be great. thank you.

scotty-CAN

Hey! As a new member I need the swag!! I am prepared to shed out the coin, any of these awesome sweatshirts left? I am also in Canada eh!

Thanks

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just ordered mine ! and a Hat too !

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

The one nice surprise was the little pocket inside the front pocket. Holds my phone perfect!

-J.

scotty-CAN

Received my hooded sweatshirt today! well worth it. I am in Canada and I had it within 7 days- thanks James Holst! Excellent material, very warm, anyone on the fence just do it!! You won’t be dissapointed

NDskeeter

Quote:

Quote:

Gotta ask the question…. I really like the sweatshirt, but I already have soooooo many black sweatshirts – will there ever be another color like light gray? (The new black hat would still go with the gray sweatshirt

Hi Frydog62

I’ve looked into colors other than the black we offer now and I can’t find a same/similar quality garment to the one we currently use. Finding a grey hoodie certainly is no issue. I really don’t want to put out a lesser quality hoodie just to have additional colors to offer. I will keep looking though.

James I could be wrong on this but when you go to the whitebear clothing website and look at the hooded sweatshirts with the 1/4 zip neck they have about 10 different colors available. Isn’t that the same one you guys are using for the IDO embroidery? If it is I don’t see why someone cant have whatever color they desire. On a side note the 2 IDO hoodies I ordered are supposed to be delivered today! thanks

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gotta ask the question…. I really like the sweatshirt, but I already have soooooo many black sweatshirts – will there ever be another color like light gray? (The new black hat would still go with the gray sweatshirt

Hi Frydog62

I’ve looked into colors other than the black we offer now and I can’t find a same/similar quality garment to the one we currently use. Finding a grey hoodie certainly is no issue. I really don’t want to put out a lesser quality hoodie just to have additional colors to offer. I will keep looking though.

James I could be wrong on this but when you go to the whitebear clothing website and look at the hooded sweatshirts with the 1/4 zip neck they have about 10 different colors available. Isn’t that the same one you guys are using for the IDO embroidery? If it is I don’t see why someone cant have whatever color they desire. On a side note the 2 IDO hoodies I ordered are supposed to be delivered today! thanks

Why not all 10 colors? Because we’re poor fisherman, that’s why.

Our minimum order quantity per color is around $5k. Do all ten colors and we’re sitting on $50k in hoodies. Ouch. I might add other colors in the future but it would likely just be the grey.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

It’s a great logo, would look nice on a windshirt.

NDskeeter

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Frydog62

Why not all 10 colors? Because we’re poor fisherman, that’s why.

Our minimum order quantity per color is around $5k. Do all ten colors and we’re sitting on $50k in hoodies. Ouch. I might add other colors in the future but it would likely just be the grey.

I would think just offering either black or grey would be great. Those are the two main colors that most people wear so why not cater to the masses. Thanks for a great product!

7.3 powerstroke
    NULL

I just ordered mine. Is it bad that I am super pumped for hard water ?

Viewing 29 posts - 91 through 119 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.