Joe Anderson………KSTP radio

• Brian Hoffies
    Participant
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Joe Anderson was on the show with Judd Zulgad at 9am. Something happen that I missed? He hasn’t been on recently. Anybody have any info?

I saw Mike Morris got fired over at KFAN but I haven’t a clue what happened with Joe Anderson.

Brian Hoffies
    Participant

Thank you………..I was afraid something like that had happened. Anderson was a nice “breather” from Zulgad for me. And being a baseball guy I thought Anderson offered good perspective. I much perfered him over somebody like Mackey.

Thanks again.

FryDog62
    Participant

I’m with you on the baseball coverage thing – its a bit sparse here in the Twin Cities beside KSTP. KFAN should be re-named “K-Vikes.” I’ve almost entirely switched over to KSTP just because I’m more of a baseball fan than anything else. I guess, the thought of Spring Training gets me thinking about open water again too !

gundez-71
    Participant
    South Minnesota

Think there is no baseball talk where your from?? Try living in southern Minnesota.

Gundez71

FryDog62
    Participant

You could always follow my second favorite team in Southern Minnesota – The Rochester Community College Yellowjackets

Brian Hoffies
    Participant

I hope the new FM station that the Twins are on has more power then KSTP. Their signal becomes almost non-existent after the sun goes down and I am only 50 miles away.

rvvrrat
    Participant
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

I hope the new FM station that the Twins are on has more power then KSTP. Their signal becomes almost non-existent after the sun goes down and I am only 50 miles away.

Agreed. Since they left ‘CCO their coverage just sucks at night.

Ingy
    Participant

Quote:

What’s always amazed me is how poor the reception is on the lower St Croix. You’d think that you would have perfect reception there considering who owns the biggest boat on the river!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.