Favorites

• trytoofish
    Participant
    sw Mn.

Ok why cant I find my list of favorite posts? I clicked on my account in the top right corner, but cant find the list. looked under settings nothing there.

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

I’m not sure if any got imported by the other guys – hope so. Go to your profile > forums tab > favorites.

trytoofish
    Participant
    sw Mn.

Thanks found them.

Steve Plantz
    Participant
    SE MN

Is there a way to save a fishing or hunting report in my favorites?

mbenson
    Participant
    Minocqua, WI

Steve:

Top of the post upper right corner, big blue tab…

Mark

mbenson
    Participant
    Minocqua, WI

I went to look at my favorites and it appears that the one or two I tried to save to that option have not taken… Also none of my favorites from the olden days made the transfer… Just a heads up, not a big deal on my part… Thank you in advance!!!

Mark

mbenson
    Participant
    Minocqua, WI

I went to look at my favorites and it appears that the one or two I tried to save to that option have not taken… Also none of my favorites from the olden days made the transfer… Just a heads up, not a big deal on my part… Thank you in advance!!!

Mark

Tried again today with several old posts I found and I still find none of my favorites…

mbenson
    Participant
    Minocqua, WI

Tried top favoritize the thread “Maximizing your fishing opportunities: Barometric Pressure”. It allows the toggle at the top of the thread from “favorite” to “unfavorite”, but when I go back to find the favorite, it posts “oops, nothing here”…

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

This seems to be working for me. I added this topic to my favorites then went to my profile page > forums tab > favorites and this topic was listed. I clicked on it and it brought me back here.

Is it still not working for you?

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

I just added the barometric pressure topic to my favorites and I can still browse to the topic from my profile > forums > favorites screen. Are you still having this issue?

mbenson
    Participant
    Minocqua, WI

Dave:

Got ’em!!! Thanks Dave!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.