Smooth Moves boat seats.

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have to agree, the product AND service is great. I even got mine put in before his own were in. Now hows that for service? Won’t find that anywhere else. Sure like mine and look forward to lots of hours on them this week. Thanks Brett, Bill

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

With Big D I would work more on floor reinforcement! Now he is going to think he can blow across the lake wide open in 40 MPH wind!!!!
    And I have witnessed Big D’s prowess in the beer consumption arena. I think he is modeling his look after the Bud Clydesdales! (Hell, who am I to talk?!)
    LOL
    Tuck

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Last Sunday I got another chance to test out the new Smooth Moves Seat Mounts in my boat as it was rough in places on the river. On the way back to the weigh in for the Walleye Searchers Tournament we had some rough water going back as alot of boat traffic and the wind was blowing too and those seat mounts worked so great I couldn’t believe it. They really took the harshness out of the ride. Really surprised me just how well they work. Love em! Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Guys, Check out the Dman’s Product review on the Smooth Moves Seat Mounts on the Product Review Forum at the bottom of the Forums list. Just scroll down and when you come to the Product Review Forum click on Boat Accessories. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Just spent a week on the water and was able to do some more testing on the Smooth Move Seat Mounts and am still very impressed with them. Gave them a really good test coming back to the weigh site for the Walleye Searchers Tournament and really could not believe how they softened the ride back over the waves. Great product. Gotta love them Fat Boy version seat mounts. This Fat Boy does. And for you skinnier guys and gals theres a version just for you too. Thanks, Bill

Check out the product review by Dman on these seat mounts below:

http://www.in-depthangling.com/reviewpost/showproduct.php?product=15&sort=1&thecat=20

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Bill- I to continue to be impressed by these babies everytime I get out. I will NEVER go without again. I am fishing this weekend in a small tournament this weekend on lake Koronis. The guy I am partnering with says last weekend, we use your boat. I joked with him telling him I had rented out his seat to another guy. He didn’t see the humor in it.

northeastern
    Rochester, MN

I too suffer from back pain and the one other thing I feel is missing is a good adjustable seat. I’d like to find something that has an adjustable lumbar support where the angle of the back, the hight of the lumbar support and the amount of lumbar support could be made. I don’t know if there is a seat like this available but one can hope.

brett-king

Glad to hear from happy customers.These mounts are doing very well for everyone that has bought .The Big boy version is probably going to be the number #1 simply for the fact that it can handle msot weight ranges and it is better to be safe then sorry you never know when an extra 30lbs may come along in the off season
    Thanks for the reports guys makes my day!!!!!!
    Brett King

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

is there a link for these brackets

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I do not know if there is a web site or not, but if you can make it to the sports show they have them there in a Alumacraft boat, dont remember which dealer though?

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Brett King does not have a site setup for Smooth Moves boat seats yet. Go to the Product Review section on lower part of the forum page. There you can get phone numbers, some general pricing, and see some pictures!
    Also any questions, I can sure help you with..as we have two of his mounts in our Tournament boat.
    Hope this helps

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Brett King is the name if the person who has them. I don’t believe he has his website up yet but you can call him at 507-456-4130. This is a cell phone number so you can call him at anytime, even today. He is at the Sport Show this weekend. He fishes the PWT so he knows what a guy needs in a boat seat mount system to survive the waves. He also is a PWT sponsor. Page 14 in the March issue of Walleye Insider magazine talks about his Smooth Moves. Smittys Marine in Lake City Mn. has one of his units on display and can sell you them too. They are a must in my boat. Thanks, Bill

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

THIS SOUNDS LIKE AND LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DEAL FOR THE BACK ON MILLE LACS, I’VE COME OFF THERE MANY TIMES AND FELT THE PAIN ON THE BACK FROM BOUNCING AROUND ON THE WAVES

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

You got that right. I can’t even put to words the difference it has made in my fishing trips on Mille Lacs. I use to hate making long runs on the lake, it wasn’t worth the beating my back took. Not anymore!!!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I got my pair today. Cant wait to try them out.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Derek, did you get the big boys version? You can adjust them to the weight of the person. After several adjustments, just turn the knob at the top, you should have it where you want it. Sure do love mine.
    Thanks, Bill

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I got the big boys. I have alot of muscle.

Brett was great in explaining to me how they work.

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Brett and Great in the same sentence
    just kidding buddy
    and yes Derek you will like the seat mounts for sure I sure like mine. and definatly easy to install.

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

I’m in the process of rigging my new Warrior 193 in the next few weeks after she’s done being born in Maple Lake. Maybe I should have Brett drop a couple off.

I used another brand in my other Warriors and like them. I kept them with the boat.

If you have a bad back or you drive like a nut I really recommend one. They are heavy and in smaller boats weight can be an issue.

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.