Come on TUCR spill the beans.

• IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

32″ #### new rod split grip (Not out yet, but I would not leave home without it).

You can’t just throw this out there and expect to get called on it (evil little grin placed here).

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

32″ #### new rod split grip (Not out yet, but I would not leave home without it).

You can’t just throw this out there and expect to get called on it (evil little grin placed here).

I really think that the new #### rod should be field tested by a couple of guys that can put it to a true test. (Insert picture of me here)

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>IceAsylum wrote:</div>

I really think that the new #### rod should be field tested by a couple of guys that can put it to a true test. (Insert picture of me here)

I really need to proof read more, forgot the not. But yea what Randy said.

PikeFishman
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

Purely speculation here but I am guesings it will have a titanium wire of some kind. Now if they can make it an epoxied on wire that is adjustable that would be awesome!

tucrs
    Participant
    NW Metro

We have been pretty good about keeping this one quiet so far. Only a few more weeks. I can tell you it is a game changer for me.

It is pretty sweet. I really like it.

I will announce it very soon. )

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

We have been pretty good about keeping this one quiet so far. Only a few more weeks. I can tell you it is a game changer for me.

It is pretty sweet. I really like it.

I will announce it very soon. )

John your as bad as a prom date promising something special but not saying where in the realm of possibilitys the treat is.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

John your as bad as a prom date promising something special

laugh

Ben Putnam
    Participant
    Saint Paul, MN

John your as bad as a prom date promising something special but not saying where in the realm of possibilities the treat is.

I was going to call “Tease” but you said it better!

tucrs
    Participant
    NW Metro

Haha.

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Well the band is playing its final song 2 bottles of Boone’s Farm (tickle pink for her) and a twelve pack are waiting in the trunk of the GTO, we should be at least getting a little Kiss and squeeze by this part of the dance.

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Really almost a month now. Time to start putting out.

tucrs
    Participant
    NW Metro

Alright I will get cracking on this….

Give me a little time to get pictures up and a contest going. )

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

John, keep it simple and announce the winners as a tie between IceAsylum & myself. We’ll graciously each accept one. lol

tucrs
    Participant
    NW Metro

How about you each get to use it for 1/2 the season?

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

John, accepting those terms are sole contingent upon having another variation of a TUCR rod at my discretion to use for the other half of the season independent of the needs and use of IceAsylum. He needs to fend for himself

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

John, accepting those terms are sole contingent upon having another variation of a TUCR rod at my discretion to use for the other half of the season independent of the needs and use of IceAsylum. He needs to fend for himself

What did he say (input scratching head icon here). John you now where to send it. I will be waiting here under the bus.

Ben Putnam
    Participant
    Saint Paul, MN

If it is supposed to be a contest, then I should be able to contest Iceasylum’s right to the other half of the season…. In which case I would gladly share it with you Randy!

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

IceAsylum, nice angle on making me feel guilty. I forfeit….

tucrs
    Participant
    NW Metro

Split 3 ways now?

Randy gets it Nov and May then )

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Split 3 ways now?

Randy gets it Nov and May then )

Wonderful…Before & After Ice…. kind of like a long walk off a short pier?

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Randy since I’m sure I get it December and January I’ll trade you January for May since I still use my ice rods out of the boat.

I think we are missing one small detail at this point…..John what exactly are we bidding for?

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Our luck it will be the bk – tucr super ice catfish rod specificly designed for 3 ounce and up

mxskeeter
    Participant
    SW Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Randy Wieland wrote:</div>

What did he say (input scratching head icon here). John you now where to send it. I will be waiting here under the bus.

Is BK under the bus with you Ice? That’s where he normally is.

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Or crap now BK is in the mix. I didn’t have any brothers to fight with growing up, I’m starting to realize how lucky I was. LOL

tucrs
    Participant
    NW Metro

Yep is actually the 10 oz model. It will jig for the cats through the ice. Very hard to feel tungsten but it has a great backbone.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

John, you upping the quality level to S-glass on these?

tucrs
    Participant
    NW Metro

Same blank as a unlimited Tuna offshore rod. Should be a great rod for feeling halibut through the ice shelf…

Okay all being serious ice is coming soon I will get to writing up a quick post about the rod. Pictures will come shortly as well.

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I was wondering how long you where going to string this out John. I was getting ready to compare you to one BKs prom dates since I never had one that teased me as long you have. LOL

All this waiting has been hindering my order just In case you have something I need more.

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

And Randy awesome avatar.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

It was recommended to me that I show a lighter side and not always look so deathly serious and intense. Heck, I thought I was smiling in my other pic.

At the rate we are waiting on John, I’ll probably be looking at my equipment changes for the 2015-16 ice season. Wonder what Marcum is putting out next year?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.