Any one draw blood yet?

• sktrwx2200

Saw one post with a photo and a story with a bow buck on the ground.
    Any one else let any arrows fly?

I still have a week and half before the season opens up here in SD.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I know of a few does taken. Bitter sweet, glad they were able to connect, but they were taken in CWD zones here where the herd has been nearly eradicated. Everyone gripes about not seeing any deer, then take does???

RW

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I cut my finger filleting a salmon the other day. Does that count? Blood was definitely drawn.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I saw the deer, took two shots and before the cork was back on..the deer was gone.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I have not. Got close twice now at home, but they wouldn’t finish the distance.

Wish I could take a doe at the farm, we have way too many does there, no shortage at home either. I can take does at home and still keep the buck tag open, which I intend to do, but at the farm it’s one deer so I will be holding off.

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

I saw the deer, took two shots and before the cork was back on..the deer was gone.

Whiskey, or Brandy?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Nothing for me. Down to 1 deer in my Mn unit so I’m gonna be a bit picky for a while. Otherwise, a doe would have got whacked last weekend.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Brian Klawitter wrote:</div>

Whiskey, or Brandy?

Hilarious.

goosehunter

holding out for a big buck in my zone, otherwise i would’ve killed a doe on saturday.

covert1

Been in on a few photos shoots but no blood for me yet . All Kentucky bucks ..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.