Alrighty! Feels good to be back!

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Well, we were down a little bit longer than expected but nothing major. 3 and a half additional days of ‘NO IDO” time on a project of this scope is understandable.

The first order of business will be to get everyone logged back in. Most people are going to need to go through the “password recovery” process. Look for a link to a help document under “Today’s Topics” titled “Members: Recovering Your Account” for a step by step on how to get that done.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

On the road to recovery!

Ido is back!
    River starting to go down!

The world is a brighter place this afternoon!

white80a

Happy to have it back. Been going thru withdraws.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

On the road to recovery!

Ido is back!

Yeah…but isn’t it supposed to rain cats and dogs again tomorrow?

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

looks pretty cool!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BrianK wrote:</div>
    On the road to recovery!

Ido is back!

Yeah…but isn’t it supposed to rain cats and dogs again tomorrow?

Forecast is 1/2 of what they were talking yesterday. ONLY upto 2″.

Dude, you need to think more positive! )

Hey Bobber!

TimJones
    Lake Osakis,MN

I’m back. That wasn’t to painful getting set back up.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Great to have IDO back up and running, looking forward to checking out the new site!!!

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

That was a pretty painless recovery. Cabelas will be upset now that I can go back to burning my lunch hour up on here again.

desperado

a little slow from screen to screen
    serve that hamster some high energy pellets and grease up his wheel

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

a little slow from screen to screen
    serve that hamster some high energy pellets and grease up his wheel

Sure is. Horrible slow on this end. I’ll get with the people in charge of the gas pedal and tell them to step on it.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I think i will need to change my settings or something, it is very weird looking, I am typing this in a 1 inch wide area right now. Is there an optimal ratio ?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I think i will need to change my settings or something, it is very weird looking, I am typing this in a 1 inch wide area right now. Is there an optimal ratio ?

Are you on mobile or desktop?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Great to be back something to do on a rain filled Friday night.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Good to have you back!

big_g
    Isle, MN

desktop james

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

desktop james

Can you check to see what your monitor resolution is set at? Does the rest of the site look to be correctly scaled outside of the text entry box?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

desktop james

Can you check to see what your monitor resolution is set at? Does the rest of the site look to be correctly scaled outside of the text entry box?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

desktop james

big_g
    Isle, MN

1280×800, the whole site pretty much takes the center 4″ of the screen and lays out the display. I have to scroll about 4 pages to get the bottom.

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

James found a way to get his post count higher… Where can I get those hacks?

prodrive-al
    Elkhorn, WI

1280×800, the whole site pretty much takes the center 4″ of the screen and lays out the display. I have to scroll about 4 pages to get the bottom.
    Same here, running I.E.8. Can’t get the quote function to work either and very slow page loading. Also have to minimize the navigation pane at the top of the page on each new page.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Same here, running I.E.8. Can’t get the quote function to work either and very slow page loading. Also have to minimize the navigation pane at the top of the page on each new page.

There’s a ton of work to be done that will occur over the next couple weeks to whip the forum and other areas of the new site into shape to bring them up to par. Hang tight.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

James found a way to get his post count higher… Where can I get those hacks?

All you got to do is fat finger the “submit” button to get the “double post.” AKA – the “Echo Function.”

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

There’s a ton of work to be done that will occur over the next couple weeks to whip the forum and other areas of the new site into shape to bring them up to par. Hang tight.

Internet Explorer 8 is the likely culprit. Any chance you’re willing to update your browser and give the forum a quick browse through? Or you could try Chrome or Firefox. IE 8 is pretty long in the tooth.

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

Good Morning IDO! It is indeed, good to have this back.

Now if this constant weekend rain would go away, I’d get more time on the water. Looks like it’s about to start soon.

The site looks great James!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Really like the look – clean! Now, if the edit button in my profile wouldn’t keep dumping off to the home page……. Few bugs to get worked out and definitely needs a lead foot on the gas pedal.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.