• Eric Rehberg
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI

Mark Rehberg Memorial “Saugerama”
    October 18, 2014
    Evert’s Resort
    Mississippi River Pool 4
    7:30am to 3:00pm

This tournament is being held in remembrance of Mark Rehberg who was killed in a deer hunting accident during the 2006 gun deer season. The river was a very special place to Mark, as he would spend as many days as possible fishing there. Mark was also a very avid hunter. He would spend as much time in the woods as possible, whether it was deer hunting, grouse hunting, or pheasant hunting. He was also a great friend to many, many people, and a great father and family person. This tournament was started so that people could gather for a day and spend it fishing, laughing, meeting new people, and to share the many stories that are out there.
    Entry Fee for two person team will be $70. There will be two optional big fish pots. One for walleye and one for sauger. $5 for each entry. Payback will be 80% to top 15% or top 3 places, depending on number of teams. 100% payback on each big fish pot. Weigh-in limit will be 8 SAUGERS with possession limit of 12. Walleyes do NOT count for your total weight. 13” minimum for saugers and 15” for walleyes. Many other prizes will also be available through a drawing after the tournament, so stick around.
    On-line pre-registration is encouraged on http://www.idofishing.com and will qualify to win a new custom made rod for doing so! You must pre-register on-line and fish the tournament to qualify. Cash only please.
    Boat number will be determined by the order you sign up on the website. Online registration will open at 6pm on Monday October 6th.
    Top 5 boats from the previous years finish will make up the first 5 boats this year.
    This tournament also qualifies as a Skeeter Real- Money Tourney for up to $3000 bonus from Skeeter and the Skeeter Boat Center! Additional details on the Real-Money program can be viewed at http://www.skeeterboatcenter.com/ .
    This event will take place at Everts Resort. For those wanting to launch elsewhere there is the option of Bay Point Park in down town Red Wing or Colville, just south of Red Wing. If launching elsewhere please come early and check in and let us know you came by boat.
    This is an informal and laid back event. There will be food and drinks after the weigh-in at the Bluffs Bar and Grill along with the door prize drawings and payout. So, grab your fishing partner and come join us for this great event.

For more information Contact:
    Eric Rehberg (715) 829-2160
    [email protected]

Eric Rehberg
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI

Please help spread the word and lets see if we can make this year the biggest turn out to date!!

Looking forward to seeing all the old faces and hopefully meeting some new ones!!

trumar
    Participant
    Rochester, Mn

Eric I was just last weekend by people if date has been announced yet.

I will be sure to pass on the word and as it comes closer to it I will let you know about helping with the weigh in if help is needed.

Jeff

walleyenordy
    Participant
    Cottage Grove, MN

Can’t wait should be a good time!

eyekatcher
    Participant
    Lakeville, MN

Is this tournament on a Saturday?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Is this tournament on a Saturday?

Yes, October 18th is a Saturday.

mudneck_joe
    Participant
    SE MN

HI Eric,

Im not very good with the New IDO format. With that being said, can this reply serve as pre registration for Boat Joe Tenley and Scott Moger for the 2014 saugerama fishing contest. Take care and Tight Lines.

Eric Rehberg
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI

I will do my best to get you signed up. Im not sure what boat number you will end up but i will get you on there.

coleycrawler
    Participant
    Minneapolis

I’m in. I have a partner or 5 I’ll spread the word and see if more interests. This is gonna be a blast!!!

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

Chad and I will be there )

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Just a reminder…

Boat number will be determined by the order you sign up on the website. Online registration will open at 6pm on Monday October 6th.

cougareye
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

Due to some work travel, I’m not going to have time to prep my boat and certainly not to pre-fish, but I’ d love to jump in with someone if you have an open spot.

Shoot me a pm if you’re thinking about fishing but just need a partner to complete the deal.

Eric

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.